Christmas Exchanges Now Open

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Christmas Exchanges Now Open

Post by Coops »

Well so far we have handed out over five and a half thousand items that can be exchanged at the Christmas Exchange and these new Exchange offices are now open. They will remain open until midnight on the 7th of January so you have plenty of time to consider what to spend your Christmas points on. Plus time to swap the exchange items with fellow players should you need to.

Fieron - Utu - Sphere
Blake - Doshnaa VI - Furnace
Dashan - Aurelian - Furnace
Tornsul - Honiru - Verec-per
Trantor - Popovich - Anvil
Yam - Defiant - Expanse
Zarante - Olympia - The Forge

The above list is where you will find the Exchange and they are looking for the 'Coops Christmas Exchange Items'. We have been handing these out since week one of December. Hopefully, you have been collecting them :)

Any Christmas Points that remain on your account after the 7th of January will remain there until next year so if you don't get what you want (in its entirety this year) there is always next year.

Happy Hunting

Coops

P.S I will extended the closing date for these offices to the 10th (Midnight) So you have afew extra days to Hand in any of these items and grab some Specials - After that the Points collected will remain on your account till next year!
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!