Official CE Store Sales - December

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Official CE Store Sales - December

Post by Coops »

THANK YOU - To those who lent their aid and support last month to the CE Store. I've reenabled advertising for another month thanks to your kind generosity. If you forgot to claim your rewards for your level of support in November, it's not too late, just drop me a line with your Order Number and what you would like. I'm always happy to help those who show their support.

This month sees a LOT of items on sale / discounted over at the Store Plus I'm running some special Buy One / Claim One Free offer READ BELOW!

CHRISTMAS TOKENS - Continue
We will continue with the additions of a Christmas Resource Token for every £25.00 value in your basket come check out this month. Helping you amass a collection of Tokens to Spend this month.

DECEMBER DISCOUNT CODE : "CEDECEMBER"

All you need to do is enter the Code when viewing your cart and we will apply a 15% discount on anything therein.

You can Find the Core-Exiles Official Store OVER HERE

DECEMBER SPECIAL OFFERS

I'm leaving the discounts in place this month and adding a few more. The Entire Captains / Account Upgrade collection, Starter Packs, Mega Malls and many others have been given an Exile Discount this month.

The heavily discounted Premium Account (Life Time) upgrade stays available and as I say all the Captains upgrades have also been discounted for december.

PLUS! BUY ONE CLAIM ONE FREE
This has now been extended by a LONG WAY to include the following sections. You Buy One and CLAIM another one up to the same price Free of Charge. Simply add the extra items you want into the captain's text when ordering.

BUY ONE CLAIM ONE FREE
All Pods
All Specials
Ship Upgrades (Now only obatianable through the CE store)
All Genesis Facilities
Mega Malls
Mining Barge Upgrades
The Entire Settlement Section
Factories
Zero Structure Points
Factories
Expanse Extractors
Expanse Extractors
Skill Packs

AND ALSO !!!

Captain Upgrades!

As always I'm offering REWARDS for purchases over certain values.

Please NOTE: For the items like C.E.S. Extractors, Bio Implant Module and skill packs, you will need to LET ME KNOW what you want. I will not choose for you. Either add the request in the captains box provided when checking out, or drop me a line with the order Number and what you want after.

DECEMBER SPECIAL OFFER REWARDS

Spend £10 or More & Get the following:
2K Fuel Ticket
Festive Bonus Pack
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% Booster Pack
10 X Eggnog Flavoured O2

Spend £20 or More & Get the following:
5K Fuel Ticket
1 X C.E.S Extractor
Festive Bonus Pack
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% Booster Pack
10 X Eggnog Flavoured O2
10 X Spice Apple Flavoured O2

Spend £30 or More & Get the following:
10K Fuel Ticket
1 X C.E.S Extractor
1 X Bio Implant Module
1 X 50 Point Skill Pack
Festive Bonus Pack
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% Booster Pack
10 X Eggnog Flavoured O2
10 X Spice Apple Flavoured O2
10 X SNARG Treats

Spend £40 or More & Get the following:
20K Fuel Ticket
1 X C.E.S Extractor
2 X Bio Implant Module
2 X 50 Point Skill Pack
Festive Bonus Pack
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% Booster Pack
20 X Eggnog Flavoured O2
20 X Spice Apple Flavoured O2
20 X SNARG Treats
1 X Mall - ANY Mall your Choice!

Those intending to Purchase PLEASE READ:

Please note: ALL Bonuses above unless otherwise stated must be for the payable balance after discounts & gift certificate payments. Also note that payments made in Gift certificates are not valid for bonuses as these were / are applied when the Certificates are purchased.

This is VERY important as some players are still slightly confused and are claiming rewards after discounting their purchases, which brings them below the claim they are making. Your FINAL payment (in $ £ etc) is the actual part that counts as your 'Spend' from the words 'SPEND X£' above.

Christmas Resource Tokens
Spend £25.00 or more (in increments) in Real Cash Money and the Purchaser will be awarded a Christmas Resource Token to their account. IE Spend £25.00 get One. Spend £50 or more Get 2, Spend £75 or more get 3 etc. ONLY the cash element of your sale will count towards this value and is AFTER discounts applied.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!