Festive Events Update

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Festive Events Update

Post by Coops »

I thought it was time to remind you of the looming end to the Halloween Exchange hand. I'm aware some of you were late to the party and I have left the Exchange Offices open and will do right up until midnight on the 15th.

The Pumpkins expire close of play on the 15th so they will be of no use to anyone for the Exchanges. It also gives you time to simply trade them in for Festive points if that is your desire.

I will also be replacing the Remaining few Halloween NPC's with Guy Fawkes ones after the 15th. These will remain active until we roll into December and the Christmas festive events roll out.

I have a plethora of new items for you to collect and trade this Christmas so don't fret if you missed out on the October Halloween Exchanges, December will be even more fun (and challenging) :)

Heres Hoping you're enjoying your time at Core-Exiles!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!