Coming Festivities Planned

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

We have had a few questions thrown at the staff this last week about Festivities and Challenges and any possible change to the Christmas Resource Token. So I thought I'd lay out the groundwork for the next few months.

Of course, we are still in the October festivities and they will remain active until around the end of the first week in November as they overlap and November Guy Fawkes items appear and start to be collected.

We will likely have a 'Collect All' and hand in session for those, so keep an eye open for the Guy Fawkes arrivals. Plus I suspect a few of you will get Guy Fawkes NPC's appear on your Settlements as the Halloween ones phase out and retire for another year.

As we move into December we will have another Major Challenge. This one will be linked to the arrival of some NEW Specials and these will be obtainable via the Exchange office. Similiar to how the October Halloween one has worked. Items can be traded in for Points and then used to purchase specials. More on that as we get closer.

The Christmas Resource Token will NOT be reverting back to its base value this year and remain at its current value. This is partly as I feel its only fair on those who have chosen to support us EARLY this year.

December will also see (as mentioned) a Coops Challenge, looking to see if we can push the boat out this year and add even MORE personal and group challenges.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!