New Social Media Manager - Is it you ?

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

New Social Media Manager - Is it you ?

Post by Coops »

I have a LOT on my plate these days, besides the coding of the game and continual daily 'tweaking, bug fixing', plus there is a raft of other daily tasks. My mailbox is generally hip deep come the weekend and that's with me trying to keep up with it during the week lol.

I have to keep an eye on general chat and confer with my compadres the CE Staff and then keep the Posting going for the Dev activities and release/updates. All in all, this leaves me very little time to be 'Proactively Promoting CE'.

We have a Social Media side that spans the Timeline, Main .com Landing site, Facebook Page, Twitter Page.

Ideally, we want to be posting to all these locations as and when new things happen, be that captains attaining new in-game goals like Barges, Settlements, Genesis Plots etc, or simply me releasing new content etc.

Up till a few months ago, Shinter was doing this and had done for over a year. Sadly real life has called him away from CE staff duties and that's fallen back to me.

So I'm opening the floor up for a NEW Social Media Manager. You would be responsible for making posts to those sections mentioned. The more the better, but I'm happy if you can do at least Twitter and Facebook.

For this role I'm willing to bend a few rules.

You do NOT need to be a staff member - You and I will work separately to gain access to the in-game news and details you will need to access these sites. You will, however, need to be trustworthy and reliable. Have a good command of the English written Language and be creative enough to write your own short posts should the need arise.

Sadly I can't afford to pay you for this role but you will get compensated in other ways, depending on your input and activity.

So if you have a working knowledge of Twitter, Facebook and spare time each week get in touch! A working knowledge of how to make a post using Wordpress would be even better but I'm willing to give guidance on that if required.

Coops

smm.png
smm.png (122.93 KiB) Viewed 1707 times
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: New Social Media Manager - Is it you ?

Post by Coops »

Seems I was remiss in announcing that Elkhorn Stepped forward for the Role. He has been posting to our social media pages for a while now and I for one would like to personally say a BIG FAT THANK YOU.

A big round of applause to Elkhorn, by stepping up for the role and helping out in this fashion!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!