Halloween Festivities

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Halloween Festivities

Post by Coops »

Hi there, well it's Friday and I said I'd roll out some Festivities this weekend, so let's get started. Today you will begin to see the Halloween Pumpkins appear as 'Play to Win' festive handouts. These come in the usual format of the pop-up message on screen at random times. The more you play in the periods between messages the more you will receive.

Special Halloween Exchange
I'm starting the hand out early. This is so you can begin to COLLECT the Pumpkins as they have a SPECIAL use this year! I will open a new Store called the Halloween Exchange this weekend (keep an eye open for the announcement). This store is looking to take as MANY of the Pumpkins off your hands as you have.

They will pay you 1,000 XP per Pumpkin PLUS award you a Halloween Point. These points you can then use to Purchase Special PODS. These are pod sONLY created and available for Halloween! You will only be able to gain them through the Exchange office and only trade for them in Halloween Points. So hand in ALL your pumpkins.

Of course in a sign of fairness, the pumpkins still retain their normal festive store value if you don't wish to take part in grabbing some great pumpkin Pods!

I will, of course, be rolling out the Pumpkin Festive Guys as well but these will appear most likely on Sunday. All this remains in play till the 1st week of November when we move over to Guy Fawkes fun LOL.

REMINDER - Halloween Exchange will open Some Time Tomorrow (Saturday)

Have fun folks!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Halloween Festivities

Post by Coops »

The New Halloween Exchanges are now open. You can find them listed below but also by using the in-game Finder and simply typing in 'Halloween Exchange' Thes Exchanges will take the Pumpkins off you in return for 1,000 XP AND 1 Halloween Point.

Store up the Halloween points and purchase a Pod (in the bottom section fo the Exchange) when you want. There is NO LIMITS on deposits of Pumpkins or Pods to be purchased. The only limit is when the Exchange closes 'Midnight' on the 5th November.

We will continue to hand out Pumpkins throughout October right up till Midnight on the 1st of November to be fair to all.

The pods themselves are varied and you will need to READ the info on each pod before purchasing. You will see most of them are ZERO POD points to fit which means they make a great accompaniment for the new +5 Pod Slot addon recently. Allowing you to bulk out on given plans at any given time.

One fo the Pods there is based off a Trinity / Olympic Pod and will level with you. So a great pod to own from early on till level 200.

I have strived this year to make Halloween a little different and begin to allow you some options not allowed before in Core-Exiles. Hopefully, you will enjoy this collection and exchange and find time to grab the pods you want.

If not this will be a repeating thing from here on in so if you miss out this year there is always next year!

A Sublet reminder: ALL these pods are LOCKED to your account. So PLEASE make sure you understand this before purchasing!

Blake | Casmar Station | Furnace
Dashan | Furia Station | Furnace
Feris | Starbase-51 | Sphere
Trantor | Popovich | Anvil
Yam | Coalition | Expanse
Zarante | Berolina | The Forge
Beud | Jeilt | Verec-Per

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Halloween Festivities

Post by Coops »

I fixed the Typo on the Halloween Messiah pod this morning and ALSO REDUCED the costs of the pods by a Fair amount. I had to do some quick math on the amounts you were receiving base don causal and serious players and the amount required and the time available. Lots of variables there so the first stab was a Finger in the Air.

The current New Costs are more realistic. Most of you should be able to get ahandful of these pods and some will get them all or a full set (so to speak) of the ones they want.

Don't forget you can Trade the Actual Halloween Pumpkins themselves between you.

Coops