October UPGRADES X 3

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

October UPGRADES X 3

Post by Coops »

It's October and I'm prepping the code for some extra Haloween fun over on the Dev Server at the moment. But this morning I took the time to finish off some code I've been working on to bring some smiles to a few players faces :) These upgrades have been in the wings a long time and I've been monitoring the chat, players feedback and also their habits, to see if the time was right for these.

+Five Special Slots

As it sounds, purchase the Upgrade (show some support) and gain FIVE more Specials slots, regardless of what vessel you're flying (except the Shuttle). No more trying to squeeze your favourite Specials onboard and swapping in and out. Check out the support upgrade OVER HERE

+Five Pod Slots
As it sounds, purchase the Upgrade (show some support) and gain FIVE more Pod slots, regardless of what vessel you're flying (except the Shuttle). No more trying to squeeze your favourite Pods onboard and swapping in and out. Check out the support upgrade OVER HERE

NOTE: The above two upgrades are for captains who have attained LEVEL 40 or above. So please make sure you only order these for level 40 captain accounts.

+ 5 Corporation Facilities Slots
This one Adds FIVE Extra Slots to ALL your Corporation Facilities both current and Future. This allows you to grow your Corporations locally with more ease. The code has been there since inception but I wanted to monitor how the Corps grew before releasing it. IT also gives me the chance to now add more Corporation 'Buildings and Facilities'. You can find this Corporation Upgrade OVER HERE.

So thats Three new Upgrades for players.

Have Fun - Im off to keep hacking away at the Halloween surprise.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!