Support & Get Entered into the Draw!

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

I've been bleating on this last few weeks that we need more support to keep up with the painful monthly advertising and meeting our monthly expenditures. Sadly the month of September has been a nose dive off a cliff in terms of support. It is true that a few stalwarts have been showing their support, I thank you, but we are still only lining the bottom of the budgie cage here atm.

We have some excellent deal and sales on and even continuing with the ludicrous rewards scheme for spends over £10.

If you have missed this you can Check them all out OVER HERE

MEANWHILE.....

So, I thought let's see if we can't sweeten the deal a little. I've done this a few times in the past and it was appreciated. So let's see....

For Each Sales Session in the store that generates an Invoice ID, I will enter THAT Invoice ID into an end of Month Draw. Then come the 1st of October I will randomly (using https://www.random.org/) draw a winner. That Invoice ID will get the total value fo the sale refunded in the form of Gift Certificates.

So that's EACH final sales Invoice that generates a sales ID is entered into the end of Month Draw. Prize winner if drawn get your funds back in Gift Certificates.

Rules
#1 You may enter (IE purchase as many times as you like)
#2 Only the Sales ID drawn will be refunded in Gift Certificates
#3 As this is a Fund Raising action, sales that used Gift Certificates to pay in FULL will be void from entry.
#4 If drawn only the cash element after discounts will be refunded in new Gift Certificates

Ends
This offer expires at Midnight GAME TIME on the 30th.

PLEASE NOTE - ALL sales from this month PRIOR to THIS POST have already been entered! So congrats if you already showed your support your order has already been entered into the Draw.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Support & Get Entered into the Draw!

Post by Coops »

We have a Winner - With Sales ID #AB-2134

JebBrighton - You were drawn from last months Spend and win an entry into the Draw.

Please Contact me In Game or Via the Chat with a VALID email address you would like your Gift Certs Sent to.

Thank you for your support ALL of you, means a lot!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!