Certificate Bonus

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Certificate Bonus

Post by Coops »

I have been working on a little side line addition to 'Certification' which I thought those of you taking part in the training would like.

Today I completed stage one and thought I'd explain (briefly).

As you are aware certification is towards being able to fly those pesky player made ships (when I release Sets level 6). Well I can see that it's an expense that some of you have baulked at and not knowing what's coming some have been slow to start getting certified.

Well a small sweetener has been added. Now when you complete a certificate you will be awarded an amount of 'Certification Points' . (These have been added retroactively to all those accounts where captains have been training already.)

These points you can amass and then trade in for IP points at officially designated IP Trainers dotted around the Galaxies. The trainers will follow very shortly, so don't go rushing off looking for them just yet.

I've added this bonus as reaching level 60 and investing in a Superior head implant and then millions more in Certificates is not an easy task, so this is a bonus from me to you :)

Coops

P.S I've updated the Certification Help Page to match these new changes.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!