Winners - Coops Challenge

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Winners - Coops Challenge

Post by Coops »

As promised I have spent a few hours going over the stored results of the latest Challenge. We tracked every action for the challenge that related to the goals. MY choices below are because THEY stood out, some stood out so far they nearly took my eye out lol.

These people below deserve your appreciation and gratitude for the Extremely hard work they did (at their levels) to help complete as many stages as they could. Whilst Everyone took part these players gave their all.

The list is NOT in any specific order so don't draw any conclusions from it. If your names below you were drawn for the reasons above. Be you level 10 or 210.

Porrima
Sylven
Yogan
Alumoi
Shadow
5hortpants
Moonblade
Thomas101
Rhons
Korth
Samudra
Squirt
Geistware
Nifft Thellian
Mechwarrior
Jager 602
Zoolii
Navile
Achilleos
Lutes
Bullwyf
Falconner

I promised a special Prize. So something a little different methinks. You can Choose ONE item from the list below and you MUST PM me in the game with the choice and remind me it's for the 'Coops Challenge Winners Reward'. - Getting a LOT of PM's atm lol.

2 X Christmas Tokens - These will be added to your account (You can spend these come December)
1 X 6 Month PA - Premium Account Upgrade for 6 months
1 X 20K Fuel Ticket - Added to your Fuel Depot
1 X Bio-Fuel Propulsion - Level 5 Engine
1 X Bio Fuel Advanced Storage 5

All claims MUST be made in writing via PM to me Coops in game and you Must remind me what it is your claiming for.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!