Mech War Winners

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Mech War Winners

Post by Coops »

Man that was a lot of Mechs!

You pounded the Pirates into the Dust so Congratulations. I blew the Whistle at 14:00 Game Time and Froze the Mech Zones. I took snapshots of the top 100 mechs in case we have any queries later. Once I've posted this I will, of course, release the mech zones and unlock them.

The following are the winners in this the 7th Coops Challenge and 2nd Pirates VS, Players.
Captain name

1: Gorkus
2: Archer
3: Typhon Grey
4: Jager 602
4: Porrima
4: Samudra
5: Yogan
6: Nori Silverrage
7: Crunch
8: Zoolii
9: Korthen
10: Siddharth
11: Wifly
12: 5hortpants
13: MadMaxxx
14: Marcus
15: NBailey
16: Baroness
17: Namie
18: Quotient
19: Squirt
20: Corwinite

You will note that some award levels are SHARED. As a reminder you can only be eligible for one position win in the Mech War final.

We also have a shared Final Winner with the Highest Number of Mech Kills on a mech still standing : Gorkus & Jager 602

Prizes :

If your name is in the list above please contact me and claim a SINGLE Prize from below :

Bio Implant Module (Any)
Pod of your Choice (Any)
20K Fuel Ticket
1 X Christmas Resource Token
6 Months PA

Gorkus & Jager 602 you may choose TWO items from the list above.

It is up to EACH Captain to contact me in game and claim their prize. Please note, you MAY donate a prize to another captain or alt should you wish in this instance.

Thanks for playing and thanks for taking part this year !

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!