Coops Challenge (No 7) Now Over

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Coops Challenge (No 7) Now Over

Post by Coops »

Final Scores on the Wall when the Whistle went was

Stages Complete: 35 | Fuel Reward Pending: 17500

That's an amazing score and you all did VERY well indeed. You also Completed the Overal Fuel Challenge with the Final Fuel usage for the challenge at 3,055,935 - So one could say you smashed it!

Coops Goodie Bag
I have updated the Goodie Bag at the top of this post and these items will be awarded (Tomorrow) to Accounts that TOOK Part in any of the challenge elements.

Special Winners
I will also be making some Special Rewards TOMORROW to players that I felt made a real effort in different areas of the challenge. These will be based on the Player range so everyone that took part has a chance to shine :) You will be able to CLAIM your reward when it's posted.

Mech War Winners
I will be making a separate post for the top Mech Winners from this challenge Pirates VS Players. This post will take place shortly and you will be able to CLAIM your rewards.

Final stages Goal Rewards!
As you completed 35 Stages that equates to a 17,500 Fuel ticket for All those that took part. As you completed the Final Fuel Challenge I'm going to Bump that up to 20K !! So in a few minutes, those that took part will receive a 20K Fuel Ticket boost to your Fuel Depot account.

Keep your eyes peeled on the site for the Follow-up award posts. Those that cover Mech Winners and Special Winner reward Claims. If your name is listed Read and make the claim as directed.

Coops

Off to empty my personal Fuel Depot to pay you all :)
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Coops Challenge (No 7) Now Over

Post by Coops »

Looks like 375 Captain's took part this time round - These Accounts have had the Coops Goodie Bag (as shown in the originating post) added to their accounts. You will find the contents dropped in you ships holds.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!