SED Chief Explorer : Part 1

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

SED Chief Explorer : Part 1

Post by Coops »

Many of you have been working hard exploring the diverse planets on offer in the various Galaxies and four of these planets have had their S.E.D. (Survey, Exploration & Discovery) completed.

Those that were the Chief Explorer at the time receive 1 Million credits at the point where the SED is completed (by any one). They will also now receive a % reward on every settlement licence that is purchased from the Official Planetary Settlement Office.

Payment is direct and via PM when any Captain purchases a settlement licence for the planet they were the Chief Explorer. There is also a small % reward for the Capitan that completed the S.E.D. This is stage one in the 'rewards' and I will be implementing stage 2 shortly. I have also added Settlement License purchases to the header and news.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!