SPECIAL FESTIVE Shouts

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

SPECIAL FESTIVE Shouts

Post by Coops »

OK from TODAY for a week or so I'm gong to be Running some VERY SPECIAL Shout outs in the game header.

These will be @COOPS only! Any other shout out that DOES NOT include the link to THIS post is a normal Staff Festive Shout and gains you a Festive Pack only. Not that there is anything wrong with that :)

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO:

Wait till you SEE the # Enter Chat - Shout @Coops THEN CLAIM a VERY SPECIAL Prize - Click link

As this is a VERY SPECIAL Shout out and not the normal festive one you have to make sure you actually stick to the rules :)

RULES

#1 You must shout @Coops in Discord Chat in the 'General Channel'.
#2 It must be a shout within a reasonable time frame of the Actual Shout being in the header. Please no 5 hour old shouts :)
#3 You MUST CLAIM your prize IN DISCORD from the list below - Be clear and concise.
#4 You may claim one reward Per Core-Exiles day - Check the footer for the time stamp if unsure.

REWARDS
You may claim ONE item from the list below each time you successful spot and catch coops in chat when the Festive Special Shout is going on.

1 X 2,000 Fuel Ticket
1 X One Month Premium Upgrade
1 X RANDOM CES Extractor
1 X Halloween O2 10 X Pack
1 X Supra Nano Ammo 10 X Pack
1 X Planetary Vehicle Kit Raptor 10 X 200 HP
1 X Stamina Stim 150 + 150 HP X 10 Pack
1 X Personal Shield Type 1 X 10 Pack

You will also get a de facto Coops Festive Pack as well. These contain 24 Mech Parts, a 500 Fuel Ticket and also a Fuzzy little friend :)

If you enter chat and have not followed these rules we will simply paste the link for this post and expect you to READ it - Digest and come back to chat and try again :)

For fairness I will attempt to run this at odd times both UK and US / AUZ times so that everyone get a chance. Please bear with me when I'm handing out prizes as it takes time. Again you MUST follow the rules.

Coops

PS IF your unsure if the shout is a SPECIAL FESTIVE one or a normal one click the link in the header shout. If it brings you HERE its a Special shout and you can claim a prize.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!