New Fan Site 'Officially' Adopted

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

New Fan Site 'Officially' Adopted

Post by Coops »

I often get asked if people can help out around Core-Exiles. Most of the time I tell them - go create a fan site. Help the community by providing a service for CE. That in itself aids the players more than anything you could do for me.

Several years ago Kubaf did just that launching Kubaf's Fan Site. This site started as a Schematic Browser and grew to host many other useful things. I aided with Database exports so that the content is the same as the game but the hard work and creativity is all Kubaf.

This week we celebrate an other fan site now also officially added to the fold. This time its work done by Ashley Upson. He also decided to work on a Schematics site and has tirelessly worked on his site for the last few weeks. Schematic Browser V2 is his own work with again an export from the game Database to ensure correct content.

I have added both these fans sites to the Landing Page, Time-line and also HERE in the forums. (Links section at the bottom of the index page)

Should you wish to work on a Fan site for Core-Exiles and feel you have something to contribute please feel free!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
king david
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Re: New Fan Site 'Officially' Adopted

Post by king david »

Thank you for all your work Ashley, i know through chat it was ordeal getting the numbers right. Myself a crafter and im sure many others will benefit from your hard work. Finally A barge schematic browser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long Live Core Exiles