CE Supporter - Wraith & Spectre

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

CE Supporter - Wraith & Spectre

Post by Coops »

CE Supporter - Wraith & Spectre Account Upgrades

For many years now the only way to increase your Structure Points was to wait Till December, save some pennies, and support CE in purchasing The Donner & Blitzen and Rudolph SP Upgrades. These are only available during the Month of December or through very rare competition rewards.

This of course puts players that join say for instance in January or any month after December at a disadvantage. Also these items are there to aid in the 'Support' of Core-Exiles.

Now rather than make these items available all year round (which with names like those makes very little sense) I have instead added TWO NEW ONES

They are named 'Wraith & Spectre'. Both add + Five Structure points to an account bringing the Maximum amount up to 40 per captain.

You MAY stack these upgrades with the existing SP account Upgrades and with each other. But you may only obtain one of each per captain.

These are Supporter items and priced thus. They will not go on sale so there is little point in asking or waiting for that event. (same as with the original ones that appear in December, they have a set price.)

For those who want a Structure Point Boost these can be purchased one at a time or as a pair up to you.

These new items have been added to the Captains Bio 'Upgrades' Page for ease of access later should you loose or forget this post.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
king david
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Re: CE Supporter - Wraith & Spectre

Post by king david »

wow coops thanks

This is a huge upgrade. Someone could eventually run with 40 SP overall. I run with 30SP now and it is awesome i cant wait to add these as well !!

i would have them except coops dropped the kraken on us!!!