A.I Plot and upcoming events

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

A.I Plot and upcoming events

Post by Coops »

Today I have kicked off a soft start to a new story line that will bring pretty much ALL of Core-Exiles in to play. For those that didn't read it yet, the plot started with THIS ISN Post about a rumour being started about the AI in the Core.

Now remember we were all expelled from the 'Core' and placed in the Sphere, sure some of us have moved out and now live in different Galaxies but as far as the Core is concerned we are the dross of human existence and we were sent here to pay for our crimes in the Core. Even if that was just looking at the local ministers daughter the wrong way.

We have seen the arrival of the AI invaders and several stages of the game have already played out with their involvement. We have bought together various elements of the game with the AI invasion but now it takes a far more sinister turn and one that ALL players should take seriously.

As of today you will all start to gain small Communication Fragments. These have been decrypted by your ship AI and placed in your Misc hold. You should take the time to read the Bio on each one and start to figure out what to DO with them. (It ain't hard) :)

This next step of organising the Communication Fragments needs to be done by YOU the Players. No staff or Dev involvement will take place and we won't roll into the next phase until that's been completed publicly.

I started a THREAD SECTION for this discussion. OVER HERE

More information will be forth coming as we move further into the plot and storyline. For now it's up to YOU the players to fill in the gaps.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!