Settlement Licenses Expanded

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Settlement Licenses Expanded

Post by Coops »

We trend to hold a joining of the minds here once every few months and go over the recently 'cleared' by exploration planets. These planets become habitable and as such are 'eligible' for a Settlement License.

This week we caught up with our chores and applied Settlement Licenses to another bundle of planets. This brings the 'Current' License list up to 183 planets to choose from. We originally seeded a number of those as 'Starter Planets' but since then that's mostly planets that have been cleared by YOU the players!

So grats all round. Not that your work is complete :)

You still have 220 more to complete surveying and exploring!

Of course with the Genesis Project following along behind I suspect they will be putting me in a Lead Box and firing me off into deep space before you complete these.

Take Away News: If your looking or thinking of a place to start a new settlement - the list of locations just got longer.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!