Vote For Core-Exiles for Shiny!

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Vote For Core-Exiles for Shiny!

Post by Coops »

Pretty much from Year 1 we have had a Vote for Core-Exiles offer. This has been 200 Fuel. We then added an extra inclusion into a monthly draw. Initially with this we sent the prize directly to the registered email address, later we started checking with users and eventually I turned this over to a Claim your prize with your valid email address.

This was mainly due to a vast majority of players don't give us a valid email or use a junk mail account or simply don't monitor their emails lol. This lead to a lot of work for what should have been a joyous and simple action.

I reviewed the voting system today and decided to make a change to the reward system. I'm removing the Monthly draw and replacing it with a 100 Festive Points per day (on top of the Fuel). So IF you were to vote every day you could earn aprox 3,000 Festive points per month. Enough for new players to feed their fuel and PA habits and save up for some other nice Festive Store toys. (after all we appreciate not everyone has real money to burn).

Why make the change : Well in the last Two years only three people have claimed the prize draw reward.

This way everyone that votes gets Fuel and Festive Points - Easy simple and worth the effort!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!