CE Official Store Sales (June)

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

CE Official Store Sales (June)

Post by Coops »

June rolls in over the hill and I'm barely half way through what I had on the white board for May! Anyone got a spare AI they can lend me :)

THANK YOU - To those of you (you know who you are) for your support in May. It was a REALLLLLLY TOUGH month last month, but we got through it and I still managed to spend a few hundred pounds on advertising so thank you! Trust me when I say your support doesn't keep me and Prev on a beach, it pays for the upkeep and promotion of Core-Exiles and the long term development.

This month I'm going to extend the 'Scaled Rewards' as they seemed to be well received last month and tacking on a larger reward as well for those of you with Deep Pockets.

I created the JUNE Discount Code this morning (20% off the store when added at check out) and added a few more items to the 'on sale' status.

JUNE DISCOUNT CODE : "CEJUNE"

All you need to do is enter the Code when viewing your cart and we will apply a 20% discount on anything therein.

You can Find the Core-Exiles Official Store OVER HERE

JUNE SPECIAL OFFERS

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE : I'm Offering you the Chance to Buy One Item from the following Store Categories and Claim one from the SAME category Free. Value of the Claimed item can be up to the value of the purchased item.

Settlement Facilities For Sale < Click to Open in new Window
Genesis Facilities For Sale < Click to Open in new Window
Corporation Facilities For Sale < Click to Open in new Window
Mining Barge Items For Sale
< Click to Open in new Window

There is no limit on How many Buy One Get One Free items you can buy, so for Every one you purchase make sure you claim a Free One!

CLAIM the free one at the time of purchase by adding the details in the Captains Box provided. IF you forget drop me a PM in game with the purchase order number and your request.

JUNE SPECIAL OFFER REWARDS

Spend £10 or More & Get the following:
2K Fuel Ticket
Festive Bonus Pack
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% Booster Pack

Spend £20 or More & Get the following:
5K Fuel Ticket
1 X C.E.S Item
Festive Bonus Pack
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% Booster Pack

Spend £30 or More & Get the following:
10K Fuel Ticket
1 X C.E.S Item
1 X Bio Implant Module
1 X 50 Point Skill Pack
Festive Bonus Pack
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% Booster Pack

Spend £40 or More & Get the following:
20K Fuel Ticket
1 X C.E.S Item
2 X Bio Implant Module
2 X 50 Point Skill Pack
Festive Bonus Pack
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% Booster Pack

Coops

Please note: ALL Bonuses unless otherwise stated must be for the balance after discounts and paid in actual money. IE Payments made in Gift certificates are not valid for bonuses. These were / Are applied when the Certificates are purchased.

This is VERY important as some players seem confused and are claiming rewards after discounting their purchases, which brings them below the claim they are making. Your FINAL payment (in $ £ etc) is the actual part that counts as your 'Spend' from the words 'SPEND X£' above.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!