Hot Fix - Barge AI Skill

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Hot Fix - Barge AI Skill

Post by Coops »

IF you own a Barge at the time this post was created (see time stamp) AND you have spent points in the AI Cybernetics skill PLEASE READ:

Whilst designing the AI for the barge we added a skill called Cybernetics. Amongst other things this skill will affect the overall income from 'Mining Points' So the more invested in this the more you will earn in AI points over time.

Sadly I forgot to add a check and a lock on this. Seems some of you spotted this and sunk every point you had into Cyber. This had a lopsided affect on income and was unfair.

I have Just now Zeroed everyone's Cybernetic skill and placed ANY points you had invested back into your main AI Skills pool. You lost nothing just cant gain by my mistake.

You will find the Curve for income is now VASTLY steeper! and has a soft cap.

Been a while since i made such a gaff, but the Mining barges were a large chunk to play with so was bound to miss something.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!