Last Buddy Arives!

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Last Buddy Arives!

Post by Coops »

Some of you have been waiting for the other shoe to drop and th eFinal Buddy to arrive. Well he's here :) The las tof th eBuddies that will grace the game and add to your collection - The Mining Barge Buddy.

Buddy - Mining Barge

Once active on your account the Mining Barge Buddy has a multi purpose role to play.

1: The Buddy automatically adds an additional 50 'Power Cell Max' your Mining Barge. Remember these will only recharge whilst the barge is not mining.

2: The buddy also adds an additional 500 'Ore Storage' space to your Barges Ore Store.

3: The Buddy acts like other 'Loot' based buddies and Aids your A.I when out on Mining Operations and looks out for special loots.

Your new buddy will scan for crates and then unpack them and place what he finds in the 'Buddy Stash'. Therefore you don't need to worry 'where the items went' or if you had space etc.

The Buddy Stash can then be viewed at any time via the left hand 'CE Guides Tab'. You can review what's in the Buddy stash at any time but you must be Docked at a location with a Commercial Store to transfer items out of the stash. (select how many input system).

You can store as much as you like in the stash (from Buddy Loots) so you can leave items there to pile up and drag them out when you need them, or move them when it best suits you.

Note: Buddies find crates from destroyed ships, lost loots and generally flotsam that is floating out there in the great Universe. You may find just about ANYTHING (resource wise) in a crate so don't be surprised !

You can review which of the buddies you have under the 'View Assets ' tab and then selecting 'Buddy Review'

Please Remember you may only own ONE of EACH. If purchasing for an Alt or another Captain please state clearly at the time of purchase.
That's taken from the CE Official Store. Buddies form the support arm of Core-Exiles. They collect Resources and Commodities and reward those who help us in the form of Support. You can review which buddies you have active on your account from the 'View Assets' tab and then selecting 'Buddy Review'.

For those wanting to Support you can find the Buddies OVER HERE

Coops.

P.S as stated this is the Final Buddy for Core-Exiles - there will be no others.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!