San Ticlaws

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

San Ticlaws

Post by Coops »

Once again San Ticlaws has donned his red jolly persona and started the yearly collection for the orphanage over on Sassion. This yearly collection ensures that the children on Sassion have a fun filled Christmas morning.

Last year saw a bumper turn out by the Captains who gave willingly to help such a cause. Of course the high XP payout and bonus on the morning of the 25th of December didn't harm their goodwill any :)

You are reminded that this is for the 'children' and you will NOT be paid in credits for your kind deposits other than in XP. But the bonus XP payout on the 25th should more than make up for any losses in credits.

This 'Holiday Contract' will terminate on the morning of the 25th of December and the present handed out to the children of the orphanage.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!