Settlement Morale

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Settlement Morale

Post by Coops »

I said I would warn you when this code went live - so here's the warning.

25% - Stores / Offices Close Doors

Under section 4, subsection 3 of the charter of licensed trade agreements when a settlement Moral drops to 25% or below key non essential Offices / Stores will close. These offices / stores REMAIN on your settlement promenade but simply close their doors to the public.

If you raise your Morale back above 25% they will automatically open once more. There is a specific text shown to yourself and visitors to your settlement when attempting to access a store / office under these conditions.
Note this only affects non essential stores and offices.

10% - Stores / Offices Pulled

Should your Morale drop to 10% or below ALL non essential store / office licenses will be revoked and the aforementioned store / offices pulled from your settlement promenade.

Final Wrap Up -25%

Should your settlement reach Minus 25% a wrap up command will be given and your settlement will pass out of your control and begin to be dismantled.

Remaining contracts will be pulled.
Funds from your settlement will be confiscated by Gal-Fed Official Receivers.
Your settlement License will be revoked.
Any non fixed building will be removed and placed in your ships store.
All staff will be released from your employment.
All Commercial store accounts will be moved to Cinq Port. (under Gal-Fed Official Receiver orders)
All Player market sales @ location moved to Cinq Port. (under Gal-Fed Official Receiver orders)
All items @ Collection Point moved to Cinq Port. (under Gal-Fed Official Receiver orders)
Gleso Factories removed and returned to owners ships stores.
Factory stocks - confiscated by Gal-Fed Official Receiver

After a final check the demolition crews will demolish the settlement. (You LOSE Hubs)

All parties will be sent an email confirming their stocks, items, PM sales ect have been relocated.

I will be converting this code to enable a 'self wrap up' settlement button later but this will NOT be active for a while. When it is I will let you know.

It should be noted that there are already THREE settlements with their promenade stores / offices closed.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!