Alien Loot - Expanse

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Alien Loot - Expanse

Post by Coops »

As promised I have released a new and separate Loot table for the expanse. This means that when looting either from combat or from exploring you will be offered Alien loot.

All the Alien Resources and Commodities looted are currently being looked at by the Coalition Research teams at Yam on Coalition 1. A representative from this scientific group will be making an appearance there shortly asking for donations of the alien 'loot' so they can figure out their uses and applications.

As the Coalition is currently funding combat sorties and mass building, research and defence contracts in the Expanse it is likely that this will be an XP only reward but the Coalition will see to it that every Capitan is rewarded with extra IP when handing in the Alien items.

With the addition of all the new Alien resources this opens up a new path in advanced crafting with more items to come!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!