Lutac Given New Task

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Lutac Given New Task

Post by Coops »

With the successful deployment of Coalition 1 in the Yam System it didn't take long before the large corporations saw the massive potential in untapped new resources in the Expanse Galaxy.

O.R.S.A quickly opened a resource office on Sul-Redet but this didn't overcome the issue with beacon based transporter technology. This has caused major delays in the Expanse Galaxy as traders and captains are unable to use many of the distance calculation devices that they would normally use.

Because of this the Military was tasked by several large private corporations to 'fix' this technical glitch if they wanted their funding to stay intact. No one needs reminding that the fight against the Aliens is expensive. So Lt Lutac was called in to start the collection of resources for this project.

Hopefully upon its completion many services like CSTS and other distance calculation based technology can be placed into operation in the Expanse.

So take a look at Lutac over in Franklyn and see if you can speed up the process and earn Credits, XP and our thanks all at the same time!
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!