136 New Schematics Added

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

136 New Schematics Added

Post by Coops »

Today saw the release of 136 new schematics to the game, they were a little later than expected but better late than never I say :)

These are all related to the Settlement Defences and will allow players to craft a wide range of defences for their settlements. These schematics range in cost and diversity of requirements. The modules are available from five different Schematic stores (with sufficient Tech level) and the end product schematics obtainable from Universal.

All the items should now appear in the CEDR. I should point out that special care should be taken to the NAMES of the schematics when purchasing. The top end schematics will also now create a need for much higher crafters whilst most of the component modules cna be crafted by a mid to high level crafter.

There are still more schematics in the pipe that have been designed but are being held back for a while. Lets see how you progress with these first.

As it took me longer than I expected to release these I am extending the 'safety net' on settlements by another week to give you extra time to scramble to build any of these items in your reach - before we let the dogs of war loose on your pride and joy. So you still have two weeks (from now) to complete your initial defences.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!