Settlement Tourism

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Settlement Tourism

Post by Coops »

It's been a while in the making but the first initial phase of Settlement tourism is now out.

Up till now settlement owners could not open a Union Office (the small guy on the promenade icon section). This add enables them (credits and level permitting) to open a Union Passenger Office and start to have passengers pass through their settlement.

There are two elements to this phase of tourism. The first being the addition of a Union Passenger Office to the JR Galactic sales office. The second is the implementation of an initial 8 buildings that settlement owners can purchase and install into their settlements to increase their 'Attraction Value'.

A settlement starts off with Zero AV and each building will add a certain amount of Attraction Value to your settlement. The more AV the more likely passengers are to want to come to your settlement.

We will be tinkering with new buildings and extras so settlement owners can add to their settlement items that will be player crafted but that's for another phase and besides you may have some ideas of your own :)
Have fun Folks...

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!