NPC Missions - Approach 400!

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

NPC Missions - Approach 400!

Post by Coops »

In recent weeks we have been busy beavering away behind the scenes and releasing more and more NPC missions. Many of these we have NOT publicised so as to make you work for your super so to speak and plainly not to make the game an A-B-C type event.

Recently we added some more NPC's and today saw yet another added bring us perilously close to 400 NPC missions. We have more in the pipeline and at this rate I'd expect to be hitting closer to 450 by the end of the month.

A big thank you to the CSA staff involved both for their creative writing and also for testing these missions which can be an extremely thankless task.

Should you believe you have what it takes to write for CE send us in some examples of what you would like to see used and perhaps you could find your work adorning the Promenade of a station near you soon!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!