Fuel Tickets

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Fuel Tickets

Post by Coops »

Another player suggestion has made it into the game today.

We have added "Fuel Tickets" to the store, that will enable you to buy your fuel in larger quantities, which will then be made available in game.

You can purchase a 10,000 unit, or 20,000 unit fuel ticket from the CE store. This ticket is then added to your account and is accessible in game from one of the "Fuel Depots"

Find a fuel depot, interact with it, and if you have fuel reserves available, you can get your tanks topped up at your convenience.

You will need to wait for the ticket to be added to your account on the initial purchase, but once its on your account, you can top up whenever you like, until it runs out.

We hope you enjoy this new addition. Obviously not everyone will use it, but those who do, should find that topping up fuel is much easier now.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!