Guild Level Changes

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Guild Level Changes

Post by Coops »

We have slightly modified the guild level requirements this afternoon, so you may find that your guild has dropped a level or two. (you may need to leave your office, then enter again for changes to be reflected)

The reason for this is that we have been working very hard on new additions to the game, and have not had the time to re-visit the guild area (which has been pencilled in for quite some time) and as a result, you have been levelling your guilds far faster than we had originally intended.

Please don't see this as a negative thing, as you shouldn't lose access to any of the features that your guild had, instead a positive change.

This will enable us (once the MAJOR new addition hits a screen near you ;) ) to go back and revisit the guilds, and add the various perks and additions that have been planned for some time...

If anyone has any issues as a result of this change, please contact me in IRC (I am normally there most of the day) or if I am unavailable, PM me through the forums.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!