Buy / Sell Forum (In Game)

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Buy / Sell Forum (In Game)

Post by Coops »

We have added a small forum in the game this afternoon (very similar to the guild forums) that can be accessed from the right hand drop-down menu. There are no restrictions on where it can be accessed, so you can see it from wherever you are, docked or undocked...

It was added for one simple reason... a VERY small percentage of players actually make it onto the forums, so we decided it would make sense to add a means for players to advertise their wares, or request wares directly in the game.

These forums will be closely monitored, and it should be noted that ONLY posts for buying or selling will be allowed. Any post that does not directly relate to the buying or selling of in-game goods will be removed.

If you are the poster of a buy or sell request, please remember to mark the thread complete with the handy button provided. That will remove it from the list, which will not only keep the forum lean and clean, it will also save you all from clicking through posts that are no longer valid.

Posts in this new forum will automatically be pruned after 14 days, so if your listing does not complete in this time, it will be removed and you will have to post another listing.

We hope you enjoy the new addition, and as always, any issues with it, please bug report in the normal fashion.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!