PM Outbox

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

PM Outbox

Post by Coops »

One of those things that has been on the 'to-do list' for quite some time, but following a suggestion the other day from a player it was decided to drag it kicking and screaming to the top of the list.

An outbox has been added today that enables you to reference mails that you have sent to other players. It will display in much the same format as the regular mailbox, with a couple of subtle differences.

Firstly, the mail remains unread until the recipient reads it. Once it has been opened by the recipient, that will be reflected in your outbox view by a change of colour on the line.

You will be able to see how much (if any) credits were attached to the message.
You can export your outbox to excel separately from the main inbox.

Mails will remain in the outbox until you delete them, or for 14 days, whichever comes first. We will prune the outbox every 14 days to ensure that we maintain a lean database. If you want to keep the contents of your outbox, then export it on a regular basis.

I hope you all like the new addition, and that it is useful to you :)

Coops
Aug 13, 2011
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!