1st Coops Challenge - April

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

1st Coops Challenge - April

Post by Coops »

Come the 15th of this month we will be starting our first 'Coops Challenge'. In short I have set 33 Stages to the Challenge broken in to 11 Game Activities. It's up to you the players to rise to the challenge and complete as many of the stages as you can.

The First Coops Challenge will begin on the 15th of April and run through till Midnight on the 30th of April. Prizes will be award on the 1st of May, depending on how many stages of the Coops Challenge have been completed by that time.

You can read a little more about the challenge OVER HERE in a short Primer Guide.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: 1st Coops Challenge - April

Post by Coops »

OK Folks the First Coops Challenge is now active. You can review the state of play either out of game by accessing the URL direct

http://core-exiles.com/099e24da60b13902 ... llenge.php

Or you can access the page in game from your bottom left hand tab. You'll find it near the bottom depending on if your in a Guild. I also took the liberty of adding a link to the CE Official Store there. Both links open in a new page for ease of use.

The Coops Challenge link will only be accessible DURING a Coops Challenge, outside these times the link will simply disappear.

You now have 15 days to complete the 33 Stages set you. You can keep a close eye on the status of each stage by accessing the Coops Challenge page.

We sneakily monitored your 'normal' game progress for the last 10 days and have used this as a yard stick for the goals. Of course we have upped the anti a little but I'm sure you'll rise to the challenge!

Best of luck to you all!

Also keep an eye on the Competition Pages here in the Forums as I will be offering up a few 'extra prizes' during this period!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Well folks as we enter into the Third day of the Coops Challenge we can see that you've already surged to the challenge and have FIVE Stages under your belt. The following have been completed and are now on to the second stage goals :

Valoren Freight
Union Passengers
Alien Ships Killed
Wrecks Salvaged
F.O.M Ores Delivered

That's great going for two full days work! Keep it up there is a lot of Fuel, XP boosters and Festive points riding on the outcome for Each and Every one of you!

For those till not sure Read the Primer OVER HERE
Or keep up with the stats as they progress this month [url=ttp://core-exiles.com/099e24da60b139021a88d3d4527268fa/coops_challenge.php]OVER HERE[/url]

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

In to the Sixth day of Coops Challenge and the goals reached so far look good. You have completed THIRTEEN of my 33 set goals so that's 6,500 Fuel, 13 30% XP boosters and 1,300 Festive points stashed away in the kitty so far!

Currently the active goals look like this :

Ashar - Stage 2
Wesbec - Stage 2
Valoren - Stage 2
Union - Stage 3
Total Ships - Stage 2
AI Ships - Stage 2
Alien Ships - Stage 2
Wrecks - Stage 3
F.O.M Ores - Stage 2
ORE - Stage 2
RAIDS - Stage 2

Special mention to those who took part on Sundays mammoth task of taking down the RAIDS to move into stage 2. Congrats and a massive pat on the back to all of you that took part!

Keep up the fight folks and you may well manage to complete ALL 33 set Goals!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Thought I'd pop an update in here for those of you following or taking part. You are now up to 24 of 33 Goals completed! That's a really good display of players working together for a common goal - PRIZES :)

As it stands at this point in time :

Ashar Challenge Status : Stage 3
Wesbec Challenge Status : Stage 3
Valoren Challenge Status : Stage 3
Union Challenge Status : COMPLETE!
Total Ships Challenge Status : Stage 3
AI Ships Challenge Status : Stage 3
Alien Ships Challenge Status : Stage 3
Wreck Salvage Challenge Status : COMPLETE!
F.O.M Missions Challenge Status : Stage 3
ORE Collection Challenge Status : Stage 3
RAID Destruction Challenge Status : Stage 3

With 24 Goals complete the Fuel Reward sits at 12,000, Plus 24 Packs of XP Booster and finally 2,400 Festive Points. Lets see how many more Goals you can complete before 10:00 AM Game time on the 1st of May!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

We are all done Folks : viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1375

Coops