Official Receiver Settlements Removed

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Official Receiver Settlements Removed

Post by Coops »

Official Receiver Settlements Wrapped Up

Today it was brought to my attention that we had a faulty 'Official Receiver' Ticker. Generally, once a settlement falls into the -25% moral bracket it's handed over to the Official Receiver. This remains in the accounts control for up to 2 weeks. Then the code runs a wrap-up. This sorts out who owns what whos owed what and does the mess of wrapping up said settlement.

Therefore it's REAL important that you look out for the message at the top off settlements that inform you of their moral and also IF they are in the control of the Official Receiver.

If the moral is dropping or the later is in control of the O.R its time to move shop and find another base of operations.

This afternoon, all the affected Settlement under the control of the Official Receiver (an actual Dev account) have now been wrapped up. If you had factories or harvesters or resources, they have either been returned directly to your Ships hold or are at the planet the Settlement was located on.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!