1 Billion Fuel Burnt !!!!

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

1 Billion Fuel Burnt !!!!

Post by Coops »

Well you all did it. With CE now in its Eleventh year and since records began the joint efforts of all players have now passed the 1 Billion fuel mark! We are now this morning sat on Fuel Burnt: 1,000,129,532

That's a massive achievement for a small browser game with such a small dedicated community, but you did it. In fact since my post mid day on Friday you managed to burn an additional 291,899 units lol.

I was wondering what to do with such a special occasion, and as this had snuck up on me I was left slightly unprepared. But I figured we would kick off the Celebrations (oh yes there will be Celebrations) with a Reward of a 'Christmas Token To All active accounts on the Server today as of this post.

Now you may be wondering:

A: What is a Christmas Token ( READ HERE)
B: Coops that's nice but I cant spend it it till December!

THINK AGAIN :)

You will find that the Christmas Token Hand-in is NOW Active. You can find the 'Christmas R.T.S' link on your left hand in game 'CE Guides' Tab.

I will be Adding the Extra Token to Each active account on the Server shortly. Currently I've left the Tokens at the Value from last years Special Coops Challenge level of 3,000,000 credits!

This is stage 1 of a series of Celebrations but I figured it would be a great reward for such a massive goal!

The Hand-in for the Tokens will remain open till Midnight on the 3rd of September at that time it will close once more. Any Tokens remaining on your account will remain there till the 1st of December.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!