Coops Goodie Bag

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Coops Goodie Bag

Post by Coops »

This post is here so I can add to the Coops Goodie Bag. As you clear Stages in the Sixth Coops Challenge I will add items to the Bag. These items will be awarded to EVERYONE that Took Part in the Challenge (Big or small).

The list will continue to Grow until the Challenge is over. Items listed below will be added directly to players accounts the following day. (16th).

Coops Goodie Bag Listing

2,000 Festive Points
20 SNARG Treats
1,000 Sven Barter Points
20 X Stamina Stim 100 + 100 HP Pack
20 X 30% XP Boosters
20 X Supra Nano Ammo Pack
20 X Random U.A. Minerals
20 X Random U.A. Metals
20 X Random Gemstones
20 X Festive Tokens (to be used with Sally Longstrom)
25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Armour) T1
25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Armour) T2
25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Hull) T1
25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Hull) T2
25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Shield) T1
25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Shield) T2
25 X Planetary Vehicle Repair Kit Raptor 1

2 X IP Reset
5,000 Skill Points

15 X Halloween O2 Packs
15 X Personal Shield Packs
15 X Rexx F.O2 Strawberry (Medium)
15 X Rexx F.O2 Blueberry (Medium)
15 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Armour) T1
15 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Hull) T1
15 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Shield) T1

1 X Random Fragment Refinery (Tradeable)*
1 X Random Commercial Extractor (Tradeable)*
1 X Random Industrial Extractor (Tradeable)*
1 X Random Mega Mall (Tradeable)*

15 X Random Crystals
3 X Random Bio Implant Modules

1 X C.E.S Item of your Choice!

Updated : 14:00 on the 15th April

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Coops Goodie Bag

Post by Coops »

Stage 1 was completed yesterday On Mining. 1 Million Units of Ore was collected. But whats more staggering is since clearing that stage yesterday they miners have mined another 546,000 units of ores!

Way to go miners. As promised I've started to fill the Coops Goodie Bag in the originating post. As you clear more stages I'll keep adding to it.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

I'm late with this update to the Goodie Bag due to a dead PC. Seems my luck ran out and a trip to the store is in order. Currently got her limping along on some old spares. Enough though for me to post an update.

Today sees THREE More stages completed!

You all managed to Smash your way through stage 1 and half way through stage 2 on Total Ships Killed - Congrats

After much grinding of metal and cheering of steel you managed to clear stage 1 of the Mech Challenge. So far killing 377 Pirate mechs!

Finally you have dropped off 3,287 of my Coops Challenge items! That sees stage one of the Coops Exchange Hand-in completed. Grats way to go that's a lot of Festive XP !

I will update the Goodie Bag Above in a few moments!

Keep up the Great work - plenty of time yet!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Sorry for the delay in updating this post, seems my luck went from bad to dire this week and my 'online time' has been hampered by severe comms issues and PC's being laid waste around me lol.

I hope today to be back up and operational (DPD Delivery willing). Might take me some time to get back up to full speed but I'll be back on top of things shortly.

A BIG Thank you to those customers in th store the last 12 hours who broke the drought on sales. We need your support dolks without it we cant run competitons and giveaways like this - So THANK YOU :)

I'll go now and update the Goodie Bag Above as you are now at 8 Challenge Stages down! Great works folks!!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Two more Stages fell over night - Congrats Looks like your getting organized now and working your way steadily through them :) I have updated the Goodie Bag to reflect this so keep up the great work!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Up to 11 Stages now folks with two more stages falling over night! Great work keep it up. As promised I have this morning updated the Coops Goodie Bag!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Today you pushed in to THIRTEEN stages complete so well done indeed. And some of those big numbers are being clawed ever closer. In fact so far the player base has handed in 10,923 Coops Exchange items!! That's a LOT of reward items!

Not to mention that the Mech Commanders amongst you have been HAMMERING at the Pirate Mechs and so far taken down a staggering 1002 Mechs! That's truly a stat to marvel at!

Player Crafter XP is now up to 16,754,899! and you have jointly hand mined 7,437,660 units of various ores!

Mind you that's nothing compare dot the STAGGERING 68,211 ships that have been killed all within the last 14 days - Truely amazing.

I have as promised updated the goodie bag and remind you all that you still have till the 15th of Next Month (April) to complete ALL the stages!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Sixteen! Yes that's 16 Stages now complete on the toughest challenge to date. Congrats to all the Combat Pilots out there for completing ALL THREE stages of the total ships killed. That's Amazing - truly a savage few weeks of hammering the hell out of the combat windows :) The actual amount of ships killed to date for the start on the 15th is 81,482 that's an average of over 5,000 ships a day!

To which end I'm issuing a BONUS STAGE CHALLENGE!

We haven't had one of these before, but the combat pilots obviously love a challenge. So If you complete The Bonus Stage before the Challenge closes I'll give all the combat pilots that took part a SPECIAL BONUS on top of the current Goodie Bag. Remember Big Brother is watching and has the stats of what each and every captains did during the challenge :)

Check out the Coops Challenge Page for the Bonus Stage on ' Total Ships Challenge'

The Mech Pilots have also been VERY busy having completed stage two with 1,140 Pirate mechs destroyed so far! Less that 400 more to go. Looks like this Challenges the only stages not being attempted are the RAID's.

Lets see how they get on with the Final stage shall we!

Goodie Bag Updated.

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Well been a few days but two more stages have fallen folks, bringing the total challenge stages to EIGHTEEN now completed. Not far to go now for the Stage three on the Pirate Mech War - Some stalwart captains have been hammering away at the Pirates 24 X 7! The last target is 1,500 and as of this post they are on 1,417!

Not too late to give them a hand! - As promised I will be updating the Coops Goodie Bag (Top of this thread) with the latest rewards.

Remember folks you have till 14:00 Game Time on the 15th of this month. Thats almost exactly Nine days as I type this!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Twenty One stages NOW COMPLETE! - Really great work fellow Exiles. This ones has been a tough Challenge no doubt but you managed to complete the Mech Stages in their entirety monster munching your way through over 1,500 Pirate Mechs! that's truly amazing so well done.

You Still have FIVE WHOLE DAYS left and some of the current Coops Challenge Stages are close to completion - so kick it up a gear folks and lets see if we cant top out this Coops Goodie Bag for everyone!

I'm off to upgrade the sack with the latest rewards...

Coops