Week Long Bonus!

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Week Long Bonus!

Post by Coops »

As we have seen a massive decline in support this month (84% down on last month) I figured perhaps an incentive might help to grease the wheels a little. I've not berated or begged this month and been light on being pushy - so lets see if a good old fashioned bribe might create a few end of month sales :)

Currently we have the Official February Sales offer with its rewards to spending £25.00 or more in a single session (using actual money) You can check that out OVER HERE

What I'm offering is a Crazy Ivan style bonus - Spend the aforementioned £25.00 or more in a single sale and I'll throw in the following AS WELL.

An Extra 5K Fuel Ticket
3 Months PA
A Free CES Item of your Choice.

Plus instead of 4 X the Festive Points per £ spent I'll top it up to 5 X the Festive Points! So spent £25.00 get ALL the February bonuses AND the bonuses above Plus 5 X festive points!

Don't forget your Final payable amount after discounts and any use of partial gift certificates has to be £25.00 or more to be eligible, but you wont get a better offer than this one!

This deal runs till Midnight on the 28th of this month.

Add your requests for Bio Implant Modules, AMR's, Skill packs and now C.E.S Item to the captains box provided on the final page of the store check out. If you forget simply drop me Coops a line whit the Invoice Number and your requests.

All funds raised from the sales through the store goes into the game itself and paying for its current and further services and advertising.

It's YOUR game - the more you support the more time we can spend developing it!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!