New Genesis Plots

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

New Genesis Plots

Post by Coops »

Thanks to the hard work of a lot of you, not only was the second Genesis Planet created this year, but also the completion of the exploration of Horizon has been reached. This means that today we were able to release another 200 plots into the mix for those of you still looking (or new to CE) for a Genesis Land Management Plot.

Just as a reminder a few points :

#1 At this time a Captain may only own ONE Genesis Plot. This means currently if you already have one you cannot purchase another.
#2 Genesis Plots are paid for in Genesis Points. These can be earned by taking part in the continuing project of completing Genesis Planets.

For those not in the know I would suggest some catchup reading on the Genesis Project as a whole.

You can find the Deployment Primer Guide Over Here

For those who have Zero Idea what Genesis is, how it came to be, and what's lead up to this point try this Search over on the Timeline

For those just wanting a nosy, pop on over to Kalerd in Verec-Per and dock at Horizon. You have your fellow explorer Captains to thank for that.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!