VP weapons

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Sparky
CE Official Supporter

VP weapons

Post by Sparky »

Good evening maties!

I suggest that we have VP weapons, both energy related and kinetic related way above level 88made available from Sarab tech please.
Level 88 is not enough to stop the Furness baddies!
They are tough buggers out there. They need a serious decking. They are hitting at well over 2100 per hit and I need a bigger gun please.
So, I am fed up waiting for an appropriate weapon to appear that I can use at level 92.
I would just like to buy one now please.

So, Coops ...if they could some how appear in the VP shops, that would be fab please LOL
If at first you don't find a mission ore, try and try again :)
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Re: VP weapons

Post by Sukayo »

Here are bigger guns ... alien and rare come to mind in a instance.
And hey, you can hit 6k with an overcharge, and sometimes you get two during a fight!
Lets speculate, what would be the requirements for higher level VP weapons w/ overcharge - insane skill and energy i expect.
Holiday
CE Official Supporter

Post by Holiday »

I would really like to see additional higher level VP weapons added to the game as well. It is a bummer when you realize you're using the biggest one and there won't be any upgrades anymore with an overcharge ability. and going from vp to plasma, well there is a huge level gap where it isn't even worth it until well into the 100s in level. there are rare loot weapons yeah, but they don't compare since they are lacking the overcharge ability.
Holiday
Founder of Tombstone in Tornsul
proprietor of The VP Mercantile
almost allways mostly sober...sometimes
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

Doesnt it make more sense to have missiles shaped like Rexx's _________ ? (fill in the blank)
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Post by aRJay »

Rexx Shredd wrote:Doesnt it make more sense to have missiles shaped like Rexx's
Plectrum
Rexx Shredd wrote:(fill in the blank)
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."
Zoorland

Post by Zoorland »

aRJay wrote:Plectrum
I was going to go with "schnozzola," but... whatever floats your boat.