Regular update of JavaScript maps?

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Re: Regular update of JavaScript maps?

Post by Pablem »

just so everyone knows.....I ran a test of the sphere map from within the game and a bookmark that I made when I was still a young captain. The two images came up with different data. I remember Coops adjusting the way the maps work over a year ago and this seems to have invalidated any old map urls that exist.
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Darn, looks like i uploaded the wrong file! - Rexx I thought we were keeping the Universe Fashion Shopping trip a secret ;p
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
jcheung
CE Official Supporter

Post by jcheung »

man, i miss the old 'like' feature of the last forum we had :P
SpaceBucks

Post by SpaceBucks »

Hmm, I think there is another bug, Coops. I cannot seem to find a settlement license for Jacuzzi anywhere. I was figuring it would have a high natural tourism rate. (LOL)
Nice one Rexx! The Rexx Empire... where were you when they were naming systems in Furnace :P
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Post by aRJay »

jcheung wrote:man, i miss the old 'like' feature of the last forum we had :P

Oook! *

* Regressing to my days on usenet
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Post by Darakhoranon »

aRJay wrote:Oook! *

* Regressing to my days on usenet
Depending on what planet you come from, that statement might very well qualify as a major leap in intellectual capacity (or at least an advanced degree in intergalactic translation)... ;)

And Coops, how did you intend to keep anything Rexx does a "secret"? His divine awesomeness would break through any and all cloaking devices anyway...
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.