Being able to sort on passenger pick-up screen

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Bloodskye
CE Official Supporter

Being able to sort on passenger pick-up screen

Post by Bloodskye »

I would like to be able to sort the list of prospective passengers by class, destination system, and payment amount.
You read my sig. That's enough social interaction for one day.
Achilleos
CE Official Supporter

Re: Being able to sort on passenger pick-up screen

Post by Achilleos »

I make most of my income from passenger hauling and to sort the lists I just created a table in excel with the relevant filters then copy and paste the list of passengers into the table,
and because my memory isn't to great I added an extra column with a vlookup formula to let me know which galaxy they were going to :-).
Easy to do and makes passenger hauling simple and efficient
SpaceBucks

Post by SpaceBucks »

You make an excellent point, Bloodskye. I have noticed that sometimes it is next to impossible to decipher the schedule of passengers. Plus all destination points are not listed in any useable order because they are obviously randomized. I am sure some type of sort feature could be created using the current database system in place now.

Achillieos does has a great idea, but I do not have a spreadsheet on my smaller systems. And I am sure that smartphone users have no real program access at all. Regardless, I will give Excel a shot when I can.
Thanks, Achillieos, because I, too cannot remember all the stops I need to make. You gotta love Excel.
Shinter
Retired Staff

Post by Shinter »

Just to point out, passenger lists are sorted based on destination (planet or starbase), so if multiple people are headed to the same place it's pretty easy to see.

And for those of you a bit newer to the game, this is far, far more convenient than things used to be, where passengers were listed truly randomly, and not all passengers were visible at once (refreshable random lists). If anything, passenger hauling has been made almost too easy on you ;)
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

I only haul members of my fan club and hero worshippers...

<forehead slap> oh, silly me: thats everybody!