tab highlights on the salvage screen

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Bloodskye
CE Official Supporter

tab highlights on the salvage screen

Post by Bloodskye »

The salvage scrren that allows to select the part of the ship you want to pull from: cargo, engineering, cockpit, etc, does allow you to use tab to go from one selection to the other. it does not give any indication, such as the dotted lines around the currently selected icon.

I prefer to use the mouse as little as possible, and would like to see the tab location indicators on that screen.
You read my sig. That's enough social interaction for one day.
siddharth

Re: tab highlights on the salvage screen

Post by siddharth »

if you asking for the salvage section should say/read the percentage salvage to level up for given section then will also love to see such change just like inderelict combat screen tool tip as I also use keyboard to navigate mostly.
so if the extra info when we keep the pointer on it be very much helpful .
Only truth prevails, not untruth; by the path of truth is laid out, the Divine
way upon which the sages of the past fulfilled their desires, in attaining the supreme
treasure of Truth.
Bloodskye
CE Official Supporter

Post by Bloodskye »

well, it already has those green bars to show how far you are towards the next level. A percentage there might be nice too.

Really, I don't want to have to count precisley 14 tabs to get to the engine room
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Post by Akkamaddi »

Bloodskye wrote:Really, I don't want to have to count precisley 14 tabs to get to the engine room
Shift-tab ("Backwards Tab") should be enabled, then. I believe this is already built into all three major operating systems, so I am guessing it would not be difficult to implement.
Bloodskye
CE Official Supporter

Post by Bloodskye »

It is, but there are more tab stops along the bottom than there are up top.

Really, looking back at my post, it seems kind of funny.

"Coooops, I'm laaazy. Please spend a bunch of time coding so that I don't have to count to 14." :lol: