Suggest Something New...

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Suggest Something New...

Post by Coops »

DrOvonar wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:42 pm I am back again Coops! :)
The following request is about giving us more time to spend on more important tasks and improving game play for all.
Adding a drop down menu to the view on required resources for Genesis allocation page.(Other than going there in person and back again to pick up the resources needed.) This would enable us to see that information from distance and plan accordingly, as each planet resources are different in most cases.
Can you confirm for me the page you're referring to perhaps pop in the URL for me ?
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
DrOvonar

Post by DrOvonar »

Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Elkhorn »

Mining JDN

The current JDN allows general navigation and a window for Passenger or Trade missions in Range.
l propose a JDN that shows Asteroid fields in Range.
This would function similar to the current JDNs, including range based on the level of the JDN but instead of showing Passenger and trade missions it would show Asteroid Fields in Range.
Hmm, it could also show FOM missions in Range in the second window so you could jump to them using the JDN.
With the addition of mining to the Rapport contracts this would be a useful device for minors, or anyone looking for a nearby asteroid field.

Elk
Rule of Acquisition #1 Once you have their money...never give it back!
Pterrodaxo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Pterrodaxo »

Just a quick QOL suggestion. When looking at the distant CS listing in the QTD screen, can we have ascending / descending sorting options for the columns (if it makes sense for that column) to make searching a little easier? A search option would be super awesome as well, but just changing sort order would be nice and hopefully not too hard to implement.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Elkhorn wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:26 pm Mining JDN

The current JDN allows general navigation and a window for Passenger or Trade missions in Range.
l propose a JDN that shows Asteroid fields in Range.
This would function similar to the current JDNs, including range based on the level of the JDN but instead of showing Passenger and trade missions it would show Asteroid Fields in Range.
Hmm, it could also show FOM missions in Range in the second window so you could jump to them using the JDN.
With the addition of mining to the Rapport contracts this would be a useful device for minors, or anyone looking for a nearby asteroid field.

Elk
JDN's got an update today, both the basic and Advanced ones now have the 'Asteroid Option'

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Pterrodaxo wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:33 am Just a quick QOL suggestion. When looking at the distant CS listing in the QTD screen, can we have ascending / descending sorting options for the columns (if it makes sense for that column) to make searching a little easier? A search option would be super awesome as well, but just changing sort order would be nice and hopefully not too hard to implement.
Sadly a 'quick' edit on that page was not possible, but as it was on my list to replace the table system with the newer one I figured it was time. So the table / tab view for the QTD has been replaced with a single table using the more modern table system. You can use multiple filters and order all columns

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

DrOvonar wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:44 pm As requested Coop.
https://play.core-exiles.com/genesis_status.php.
Thank you.
Completed Update, hope you like it :)

Coops
Fitzbacon

Post by Fitzbacon »

Would it be possible to have some higher level combat drones please?
Currently the best combat drone is Drone Hellcat 2
HP : 1900
Drone Max Firepower : 300
Level Requirement: 45

It doesn't last very long against higher up enemies..

Thanks much

Fitz
Slurmewerds
CE Official Supporter

Post by Slurmewerds »

I think it would be useful to be able to tag a ship type or easier hunting if you'd like to kill specific ships. It's already done for NPC missions but I would like the ability to be able to tag any ship type I want for easier locating in the sometimes long list of ships while scanning. Or a multi tag option for locating several ship types at the same time
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

With the introduction of new ores not so long ago, perhaps it may be time to extend the Mining Barge past the 22 level past the 22 groups to include these new ores.