Suggest Something New...

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Slurmewerds
CE Official Supporter

Re: Suggest Something New...

Post by Slurmewerds »

A new line of salvage scanners that continue beyond the current line of scanners that search ships and find a slightly/moderately/wholly different class of resources that reflect better the hundreds of new resources being transported by ships since salvaging was introduced. That gives people more options of what type of salvaging they want to do......
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Slurmewerds wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:59 am
pikolinianita wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:55 pm About CE finder( https://play.core-exiles.com/ce_finder.php ):

Could you split "Select a Promenade Office Service or NPC :" *** into two categories: "Office/Service" and "NPC".

On top of that, could you add some filtering to NPC list, by galaxy, by affiliation,
Yes I like the idea of an NPC list separated into its own drop down menu. That would make both lists easier to navigate
Clarification: ideally, we could have a list (with filtering - it is a new standard here), with NPC name, location, and type. Available types would be:
  • Story - Npc which gives regular rewards
  • WIP/Core/Important - NPC which gives important items, ITB, Pod for Implants, that sort of things
  • Courier - all kinds
  • Rapaport - without specialty
  • Alien - resources for Tl and stuff for LC
  • Festive - for San Ti Claws, etc
  • Other - other
Genesis or GBM could have a category too

That way you don't make a "Roadmap" (I think), but you tell people that someone is there. Proposed categories are pretty vague.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Been following these discussions, keep them up. Some excellent healthy suggestions of late, some are cosmetic and can be looked at, some are far more complex once you dig under the hood, but nonetheless worth a place on my 'to ponder how' list.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

About Bob Schematics:

The viewer: I'd like to have a screen with stats of my potential Bob items. That is stats If I would make items. It's hard to view and compare. The viewer screen should show the skill required, the amount of skill, the main stat, and perhaps energy. "Star" a schematic would be useful, "delete" one too. There could be a button "delete unstarred"***,

*** Perhaps a better choice would be "mark for deletion" and "delete marked". "Delete All" with filtering could be dangerous for users.

BOB Elixir of Youth:
Bob would give you items/schemes for lower-level, chosen by the player. I'd like to have items with lower energy/skill requirements.
Alternatively, the option for an increased scattering of bob items (not +- 3 levels; but +3 -50, or +3 /2).
MadMaxxx
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by MadMaxxx »

Coops i think it would be a good time to introduce new line of Matrices for Combat Pilots. Current ones end at Matrix Power Unit Type 8 with Shields Recharge + 6000 and Level 70 Req. Considering LL4 AI ships hit 4k+ damage its almost useless to use them as you only get 2k shield once used out of it :D unless you are lucky and opponent miss to get 6k out :D

Best Regards

MadMaxxx
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Is there a Mega-Mall for new Planet-specific Trade Commodities? It should be.
Fitzbacon

Post by Fitzbacon »

pikolinianita wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:40 am About Bob Schematics:

The viewer: I'd like to have a screen with stats of my potential Bob items. That is stats If I would make items. It's hard to view and compare. The viewer screen should show the skill required, the amount of skill, the main stat, and perhaps energy. "Star" a schematic would be useful, "delete" one too. There could be a button "delete unstarred"***,
I would like this. It would be great when going into each area of Bob Schematics to see Primary Stat. Much easier for comparison purposes.

Thank you

Fitz
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

pikolinianita wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:01 am Is there a Mega-Mall for new Planet-specific Trade Commodities? It should be.
Added, both in Genesis Crafting and also in the CE Store. This Mall covers ALL the Trade Commodities.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Fitzbacon wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:49 pm
pikolinianita wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:40 am About Bob Schematics:

I would like this. It would be great when going into each area of Bob Schematics to see Primary Stat. Much easier for comparison purposes.

Thank you

Fitz
I have been playing and wanted to check this is more what you wanted than the current. I'm limited on real estate, but I figured Weapons is the one with the most columns ? what do you think ?
weps.png
weps.png (61.9 KiB) Viewed 364 times
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Made enough space to separate out the Low / Top Damage and added comma Separator so you can filter by both lower and Upper separately.