CE Store Ideas

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Lord Castellan Creed

CE Store Ideas

Post by Lord Castellan Creed »

Hi all,

Obviously Core Exiles requires financial support from the player base, so here are a few suggestions of possible store bought upgrades that might be of interest:

-1- Remote Corporation Access

Corporations are a great part of CE, and I've been enjoying sending my captains on missions. The only issue is that I have to be at my office to send them, and sometimes I'm nowhere near for several days. This upgrade will allow remote access to the corporation office, allowing the captains to be sent on their merry way from any location.

-2- Mining Barge XP Increase

An upgrade that increases the speed of XP gained by mining barge, and therefore increasing the speed at which a barge levels up. It's still going to be many many years before any hit level 40 however!

-3- Corporation XP Increase

An upgrade that increases the speed of XP that the Corporation gains, and therefore increases the speed at which the corporation levels up.

I don't think any of these are major game balance changes (they don't affect how the captain will level, just increases resource production through mining barges or corporations).

LCC