Passenger Office Pop Up

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Entropi

Passenger Office Pop Up

Post by Entropi »

Having ferried hundreds of willing and sometimes, not so willing :) passengers between the stars, I would prefer to pick them up at player's settlements. And so help my fellow Captains out with a few settlement credits ... and me as well :)

But I cannot find any way of quickly seeing whether a player's settlement has a Passenger Office present to see if there are any I might pick up :( Perhaps I am missing something ... more than likely! In any case, I am happy to pay the docking fees but it can get more than a little frustrating to find one settlement after another does not have one ! It's the time required more than anything else that I find puts me off checking.

When I open the docking list for a planetary system, it gives me a hugely useful pop-up when I place my mouse over the info button (the question mark in the blue circle) for a particular settlement in that system. Currently, it shows which commercial organisations are there. I know the Passenger Office is handled differently on settlements to commercial organisations but is there any way the presence of a Passenger Office could also be flagged here as well?

Here's hoping :D
sylven

Re: Passenger Office Pop Up

Post by sylven »

pretty true. it would be nice if that came into exhistance. although needs a bit of work. but well would boost the activity a touch more. i guess.
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Re: Passenger Office Pop Up

Post by Elkhorn »

Yes, Union office is lacking in the pop up. In the meantime The Elks Lodge on Polymus II in Iribis has a bustling passenger terminal!
Elkhorn
Rule of Acquisition #1 Once you have their money...never give it back!