Allow more items to be sold in emporiums

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
sirfoxey
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Allow more items to be sold in emporiums

Post by sirfoxey »

I would like to suggest that the option to sell any item in your stores be allowed in the emporium. I think captains should be able to offer for sale any item, be it salvage, reactor, festive items, really anything which is in your stores.

What do people think?
Stringer
Retired Staff

Re: Allow more items to be sold in emporiums

Post by Stringer »

I think that is an excellent idea.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

By any item, this would still have to follow the normal rules of it being 'tradeable' in the first place. Those rules could not be broken.

Could I get some examples of what it is your after as looking at the emporium its pretty much covered other than none tradeable items? So a heads up on the actual items in question (not a full list just a starter for 10).

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

I think this has been resolved now. Items to be sold from an Emporium must be picked FROM your Seucre Store. I suspect the issue was that the OP of this post did not have his items in the Secure Store, hence they did not appear.

I did a cursory check and all items that are traceable from misc should appear for sale through an Emporium. Anything doesn't and you still want to sell let me know, who knows....

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!