I'll make it fit!

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Navile
CE Official Supporter

I'll make it fit!

Post by Navile »

Don't you just hate it when you have 150 space available and you get a great contract for 151 or 152?

I have a suggestion... get a "Cargo Squeezer" ! (Patent pending)

This add-on (probably not a device but an account upgrade like number of Emporium Licenses) gives your A.I. the ability to repack an Ashar/Wesbec/Outlaw contract so it's just a bit smaller. For example, if you have a +3 Cargo Squeezer and 53 space available, you could take an Ashar contract for 54, 55 or 56 and squeeze it on board!

Other rules:
Squeezing cannot be used on any old contract, just the last one that totally fills your hold.
Squeezed contracts pay based on the squeezed size, not the original size. (Or the other way around :)
Squeezing is not available for normal cargo, just hauling contracts.
Maybe the squeezed contract has to be delivered first and is not cancellable?

"I'll make it fit!"
Thanks, Navile
pikolinianita

Re: I'll make it fit!

Post by pikolinianita »

Or: After Activation Ashar/wesbec/union would generate only loads with proper size. Could be CSI Extension. With pretty expensve filters (Festive/Cash store only?). Perhaps Cool Down too?
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

hehe. or the Union upgrader, to change the class for this last passenger needed?
airport

Post by airport »

Maybe the suggestion by Navile could be added to the Hauler and Union CE Buddie following the same rules as Navile outlined except the last rule.
If you pull the wings of a fly, does it become a walk?