Mailbox: asking for a small change please

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
hot100

Mailbox: asking for a small change please

Post by hot100 »

@Coops: if possible with reasonable effort ;)

could all "action buttions" be moved from bottom of message list in mailbox to the top? Despite frequent deletions I often have 100s of messages and it is a bit of a pain having to scroll down all the way every time to reach action buttons - especially on small-screen devices (e.g. smartphone):

Especially those 3 excellent buttons:
"Mark ALL Read"
"Collect all Credits"
"Delete ALL"
and possibly also "Write new mail", although i use that one rarely.

I realize space on current top bar is a bit cramped already ... but maybe 2-line bar ... or icons instead of text?

Cheers and Thanks! :fire: :100:
Hot100
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Mailbox: asking for a small change please

Post by Coops »

I'll have a look as your not alone with this issue, I get anywhere from 20-60 PM's every day and they sure pile up during festive times in the 100's easily lol :) So I'll take a peek we may be able to replicate the bar or work some kinda magic.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Mailbox: asking for a small change please

Post by Coops »

This should now be done, I've mirrored the same button options at the top of the page that appear at the bottom if you have lots of PM's you want to mass action this no longer means more scrolling.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!